The Living Heritage Program has been supporting the conservation of state-significant heritage places since 2016. The grants program has been instrumental in preserving our rich cultural heritage.
The last round of grants (round 7) was awarded in late 2022. The funded projects, aimed at conserving and safeguarding our valuable heritage, are scheduled for completion during 2023-24.
The Living Heritage Program provided grants of between $20,000 and $200,000 for conservation works to places and objects that are:
- included in the Victorian Heritage Register
- accessible to the public.
Throughout the course of your funded project, you’ll need to provide reports to Heritage Victoria on timelines, progress and expenditure.
Our optional reporting templates are available below:
Other heritage grants available
- Visit Grants Victoria for Victorian government grants.
- If your place is on the National Heritage List, visit the Australian Heritage Grants Program.
- Visit Regional Development Victoria for grants in regional Victoria.
- Visit the Heritage Restoration Fund if your project is in the City of Melbourne, City of Yarra, or City of Ballarat and on the heritage overlay.
Page last updated: 24/08/23