You will need a permit or approval from Heritage Victoria before starting your project.

Funding agreement

All applicants who receive an offer must enter into a Victorian Common Funding Agreement with the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning before any works commence.

We recommend you read the following documents before applying for funding:

Project reporting

Throughout the course of your funded project, you’ll need to provide reports to Heritage Victoria on timelines, progress and expenditure. Our optional reporting templates are available below:

Additional resources

Page last updated: 03/02/23