List of permits
VHR H1481 - PORTLAND COURT HOUSE, 67 CLIFF STREET, PORTLAND
VHR H0405 - ARMYTAGE HOUSE, 263 PARKINGTON STREET NEWTOWN
Application P30228 for a permit to carry out external and internal alterations, addition of a single storey rear wing, new pool, tennis court, pavilion, potting shed, front fence and extensive landscaping.
- Heritage Impact Statement (PDF, 2.6 MB)
- Architectural Drawings (PDF, 15.0 MB)
- Landscape Drawings (PDF, 15.0 MB)
- Paint Report (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Schedule of Conservation Works (PDF, 2.5 MB)
Submissions close 30 March 2019.
VHR H1509 - POINT COOK HOMESTEAD AND STABLES
Application P29988 for a permit to install toilet facilities within the existing stables building.
- Heritage Impact Statement (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Plans (PDF, 755.8 KB)
- Materials Schedule (PDF, 276.7 KB)
- RFI Response 24.1.2019 Letter (PDF, 89.9 KB)
- RFI Response 24.1.2019 Attachment 1 (PDF, 693.0 KB)
- RFI Response 24.1.2019 Attachment 2 (PDF, 214.3 KB)
- RFI Response 8.2.2019 Letter (PDF, 89.8 KB)
- RFI Response 8.2.2019 Attachment 1 (PDF, 646.5 KB)
- RFI Response 8.2.2019 Attachment 3 (PDF, 83.2 KB)
SUBMISSIONS HAVE CLOSED.
PROV H2390 - FEDERATION SQUARE
Permit application P30209 to redevelop part Federation Square including demolition of the Yarra Building, new 11.5m high replacement building, public realm upgrade works and signage.
- Concept Plans 1 of 6 (PDF, 29.8 MB)
- Concept Plans 2 of 6 (PDF, 27.0 MB)
- Concept Plans 3 of 6 (PDF, 32.9 MB)
- Concept Plans 4 of 6 (PDF, 15.3 MB)
- Concept Plans 5 of 6 (PDF, 16.1 MB)
- Concept Plans 6 of 6 (PDF, 15.4 MB)
- Landscape Report 1 of 3 (PDF, 9.4 MB)
- Landscape Report 2 of 3 (PDF, 34.1 MB)
- Landscape Report 3 of 3 (PDF, 13.5 MB)
- Concept Planning Report Nov 2017 (PDF, 26.4 MB)
- Incorporated Document December 2017 (PDF, 231.9 KB)
- Economic Analysis Summary Document (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Planning Report December 2016 (PDF, 20.7 MB)
- Supplementary Information (PDF, 700.5 KB)
SUBMISSIONS HAVE CLOSED.
Make a submission
Submissions should be made using the Heritage Victoria Public Submission Form (DOCX, 112.1 KB).
Anyone can submit a comment or representation about the application within 14 days from the date of advertising:
- All submissions are public documents. By providing a submission you consent to its release to third parties as required by the Executive Director, in order to assist with the decision making process.
- Written submissions should clearly state the reasons you’re making the submission.
- Signatories to petitions aren’t considered as individual objectors.
Further information about this can be found in the Policy guideline for public notice of permit applications and submissions received' (PDF, 126.5 KB).
Send submissions to:
PO Box 500
Melbourne VIC 8002
Due to the volume of submissions received we are unable to send acknowledgements.
Page last updated: 22/03/19