The Executive Director has requested the following permit applications be publicly advertised.
List of permits
VHR1887 - Treasury Gardens
Permit application P26294 for construction of a memorial to Victorian Emergency Service Workers
- Heritage Impact Statement (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- Design Development Report (PDF, 15.0 MB)
- Landscape Works Package (PDF, 8.1 MB)
- Landscape Materials Schedule (PDF, 1021.8 KB)
- Landscape Lighting Concepts (PDF, 3.4 MB)
- Victorian Aboriginal Heritage Register Certificate (PDF, 68.0 KB)
Submissions close Wednesday 23 May 2018
VHR2030 - Point Nepean Defence and Quarantine Precinct
Make a submission
Anyone can submit a comment or representation about the application within 14 days from the date of advertising:
- All submissions are public documents. By providing a submission you consent to its release to third parties as required by the Executive Director, in order to assist with the decision making process.
- Written submissions should clearly state the reasons you’re making the submission.
- Signatories to petitions aren’t considered as individual objectors.
Send submissions to:
PO Box 500
Melbourne VIC 8002
Due to the volume of submissions received we are unable to send acknowledgements.
For more information about the decision making process see Permit decisions and reviews.
Page last updated: 2018-05-16 14:58:49