List of permits
VHR H1081- ST KILDA CEMETERY 260-288 DANDENONG ROAD, ST KILDA EAST
VHR H0903- GENERAL POST OFFICE 338-352 BOURKE STREET AND 188-218 ELIZABETH STREET AND 323-337 LITTLE BOURKE STREET, MELBOURNE
Permit applications P28600 for a permit to demolish the existing kiosk to the corner of Elizabeth and Bourke Streets, and construction of a new kiosk, new café interior fit out and demolition/replacement with new of the existing awnings, wind breakers, wall-mounted heaters, furniture and signage located within the colonnade.
- Heritage Impact Statement (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Proposed Plan (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- GPO branding (PDF, 7.4 MB)
- Proposed Kiosk Elevation HA22 (PDF, 95.7 KB)
- Proposed Kiosk Elevation HA23 (PDF, 98.1 KB)
- Revised Kiosk Signage (PDF, 475.2 KB)
- Revised Design (PDF, 9.5 MB)
Submissions close Wednesday 2 October 2019.
VHR H0730- GRACE PARK HOUSE 19 CHRYSTOBEL CRESCENT, HAWTHORN
Make a submission
Submissions should be made using the Heritage Victoria Public Submission Form (DOCX, 112.1 KB)
Anyone can submit a comment or representation about the application within 14 days from the date of advertising:
- All submissions are public documents. By providing a submission you consent to its release to third parties as required by the Executive Director, in order to assist with the decision making process.
- Written submissions should clearly state the reasons you’re making the submission.
- Signatories to petitions aren’t considered as individual objectors.
Further information about this can be found in the Policy guideline for public notice of permit applications and submissions received' (PDF, 126.5 KB).
Send submissions to:
PO Box 500
Melbourne VIC 8002
Due to the volume of submissions received we are unable to send acknowledgements.
Page last updated: 18/09/19