The Executive Director has requested the following permit applications be publicly advertised.
List of permits
VHR1000 - Former Newport Railway Workshops
VHRH0123 - Rice House
Permit application P28323 for Repair & Restoration of existing dwellings, extensive additions and carport, new landscaping including pool & garden pavilions.
- Heritage Impact Statement (PDF, 5.3 MB)
- Existing Conditions & Proposed Conditions (PDF, 2.3 MB)
- Pavilions & Workshops (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Landscaping Concept (PDF, 6.0 MB)
- Existing Landscaping Plan (PDF, 7.3 MB)
Submissions are due by Wednesday 28 March 2018.
Make a submission
Anyone can submit a comment or representation about the application within 14 days from the date of advertising:
- All submissions are public documents. By providing a submission you consent to its release to third parties as required by the Executive Director, in order to assist with the decision making process.
- Written submissions should clearly state the reasons you’re making the submission.
- Signatories to petitions aren’t considered as individual objectors.
Send submissions to:
PO Box 500
Melbourne VIC 8002
Due to the volume of submissions received we are unable to send acknowledgements.
For more information about the decision making process see Permit decisions and reviews.