The Executive Director has received a permit application for the City of Bayside to install a monolithic concrete core inside the wreck of the HMVS Cerberus.
Because of the high level of interest in the HMVS Cerberus, the Executive Director is inviting public submissions on the application before making a determination.
- Heritage Impact Statement (PDF, 904.7 KB)
- Appendix A - supporting application form (PDF, 386.1 KB)
- Appendix B - constructability methods table (PDF, 482.7 KB)
- Appendix C - Ecological Assessment of protective works (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- FAQ Document (PDF, 77.7 KB)
Heritage Victoria’s Recommendation on Federation Square
The Executive Director of Heritage Victoria has recommended that Federation Square be included on the Victorian Heritage Register for its historical, architectural, aesthetic, cultural and technical significance to the State of Victoria.
Round 3 of the Living Heritage Grants Program's Successful Projects now available
The list of Successful Projects for the Living Heritage Program 2018-19 is now available. A Great War searchlight emplacement, a memorial fountain and a rare timber court house are among the 23 Victorian Heritage Register listed places across the