The Executive Director has received a permit application for the City of Bayside to install a monolithic concrete core inside the wreck of the HMVS Cerberus.
Because of the high level of interest in the HMVS Cerberus, the Executive Director is inviting public submissions on the application before making a determination.
- Heritage Impact Statement (PDF, 904.7 KB)
- Appendix A - supporting application form (PDF, 386.1 KB)
- Appendix B - constructability methods table (PDF, 482.7 KB)
- Appendix C - Ecological Assessment of protective works (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- FAQ Document (PDF, 77.7 KB)
Ozwater '19 Conference Convenes in Melbourne
The Ozwater ‘19 Conference is the largest water conference in the Southern Hemisphere.
ARI scientists able to tag eels in amazing migration event
Huge ocean swells near Warrnambool briefly opened the Hopkins River mouth to the sea, allowing scientists the unique opportunity to witness an eel migration event and also attach 'pop-up' satellite tags to some of the eels.
Planned burns scheduled across greater Melbourne this weekend
Weather permitting, FFMVic crews are planning to carry out up to 10 planned burns across greater Melbourne over the next three days.