The Executive Director has received a permit application for the City of Bayside to install a monolithic concrete core inside the wreck of the HMVS Cerberus.
Because of the high level of interest in the HMVS Cerberus, the Executive Director is inviting public submissions on the application before making a determination.
- Heritage Impact Statement (PDF, 904.7 KB)
- Appendix A - supporting application form (PDF, 386.1 KB)
- Appendix B - constructability methods table (PDF, 482.7 KB)
- Appendix C - Ecological Assessment of protective works (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- FAQ Document (PDF, 77.7 KB)
Basin Ministerial Council Meets
Agreements reached by Basin States at the December Murray-Darling Basin Ministerial Council.
Prepare for power outages
Power outages can be caused by extreme weather such as lightning, floods, heatwaves, bushfires or high winds, trees coming into contact with powerlines, wildlife interference or car accidents. We want to ensure Victorians are informed about power
Free seaside activities in January
Join a fishing workshop, discover a rockpool or learn how to paddle in a canoe in some of the free activities on offer in this season's Summer by the Sea program. Suitable for children, adults and people of all abilities and backgrounds, Summer by