The Executive Director has received a permit application for the City of Bayside to install a monolithic concrete core inside the wreck of the HMVS Cerberus.
Because of the high level of interest in the HMVS Cerberus, the Executive Director is inviting public submissions on the application before making a determination.
- Heritage Impact Statement (PDF, 904.7 KB)
- Appendix A - supporting application form (PDF, 386.1 KB)
- Appendix B - constructability methods table (PDF, 482.7 KB)
- Appendix C - Ecological Assessment of protective works (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- FAQ Document (PDF, 77.7 KB)
Works begin to bring water back to Green Lake
Work to rejuvenate an iconic recreation sport in north-west Victoria has begun.
Rippleside foreshore pathway to remain open to the public
The Rippleside-St Helens foreshore pathway will remain open for community use on weekends and during the week when it is safe to do so, while construction proceeds for stage 2 of the $100M Balmoral Quay development. To balance community access and
Amendment VC148 – reforms to the Victoria Planning Provisions
VC148 has changed the Victorian planning system