The Executive Director has received a permit application for the City of Bayside to install a monolithic concrete core inside the wreck of the HMVS Cerberus.
Because of the high level of interest in the HMVS Cerberus, the Executive Director is inviting public submissions on the application before making a determination.
- Heritage Impact Statement (PDF, 904.7 KB)
- Appendix A - supporting application form (PDF, 386.1 KB)
- Appendix B - constructability methods table (PDF, 482.7 KB)
- Appendix C - Ecological Assessment of protective works (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- FAQ Document (PDF, 77.7 KB)
Joint Management Plan for Dja Dja Wurrung Parks open for public comment
The Dja Dja Wurrung People and the Victorian Government have released a Draft Joint Management Plan for the Dja Dja Wurrung Parks to the public for comment.
Crews provide coordinated response to protect communities
Forest Fire Management Victoria crews have been responding to dry weather conditions and state emergency management priorities, balancing both planned burning and bushfire response.