The Executive Director has received a permit application for the City of Bayside to install a monolithic concrete core inside the wreck of the HMVS Cerberus.
Because of the high level of interest in the HMVS Cerberus, the Executive Director is inviting public submissions on the application before making a determination.
- Heritage Impact Statement (PDF, 904.7 KB)
- Appendix A - supporting application form (PDF, 386.1 KB)
- Appendix B - constructability methods table (PDF, 482.7 KB)
- Appendix C - Ecological Assessment of protective works (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- FAQ Document (PDF, 77.7 KB)
Bill passed to create new world-leading Climate Change Act
On 23 February 2017, the Climate Change Bill 2016 successfully passed through the Victorian Parliament’ s Upper House to create a new Climate Change Act, as the latest step in reinstating Victoria as a leader in climate change action. The Bill
Grants announced at 2018 Catchments Summit
The Summit brought over 200 water and catchment sector professionals together on 14 June to share knowledge and strengthen partnerships.
Winner, winner fish for dinner
Water for the environment means more fish in the Glenelg River