You have contacted the Living Heritage Grants team by specified date to discuss your project proposal.
On this page:
Preparing your application
Prepare a project budget
Prepare a project budget that clearly breaks down the cost of the project. Include at least 15% contingency.
Prepare your application
Prepare your supporting documentation, including:
- current copy of the certificate of title
- signed letter of consent from the owner
- images demonstrating the risk to the place
- supporting information about public access
- supporting information detailing the project scope, and 2 quotes
Create a Grants Portal account to submit your application
Create an account via the online grants portal. The portal is available when the grants round is open.
Complete the application form
Using the online portal, complete the application form. This will include your response to the program criteria as outlined in the Program Guidelines. All sections must be completed before you can submit your application. You can save your draft application at any time and return to it later.
Complete the checklist
You have answered and completed all questions in the application form.
You have searched VicPlan to confirm if the site is in the Victorian Heritage Inventory and/or is a potential place of Aboriginal Cultural Heritage, and (if applicable) supplied the Victorian Heritage Inventory number and considered if the project will impact upon the Aboriginal or Historic archaeology of the site.
Your application must include:
- scanned copy of the current Certificate of Title
- signed letter of consent for the application and proposed project from the owner of the place or object (if not the applicant)
- if applicable, proof of not-for-profit or Committee of Management status
- supporting information, including images, detailing the risk to the place
- supporting information detailing public access to the place, as required
- supporting information detailing the scope of the proposed works as it relates to mitigating the identified risk, as required
- two comparable written quotes for the proposed work supporting information detailed in your project budget
You can attach documents in your online application as long as they are in an accepted file type (eg .docx, .xlsx, .pdf, .jpg).
Submit your application
Once you are satisfied with your application, make sure you submit it before the due date.
Page last updated: 31/03/22