What happens after I've lodged my application?
- All applications are assessed against eligibility and assessment criteria.
- We may contact you during the assessment process to clarify elements of your application.
- Projects are presented to an independent assessment panel.
- Projects will be considered for funding until all funds have been distributed.
- Applicants notified of outcome by letter.
- Successful applicants must enter into a Victorian Common Funding Agreement with the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning before any works commence.
- The awarding of grants is a competitive process. Not all projects that are eligible for funding will be successful
- We will give general feedback on why an application was unsuccessful, you are welcome to ask for further feedback
- All decisions are final and are not subject to further review
Page last updated: 24/03/23