The directory may be useful if, for example, you need:
- a tradesperson or supplier who specialises in heritage work, products or materials
- advice from a conservation architect or other specialist
- advice from a landscape designer about maintaining your historic garden
- an archaeological survey or conservation management plan for a heritage property you wish to modify or develop
- advice from a consultant on a heritage planning issue
- an assessment of the management of your heritage object/s.
Important: Inclusion in the Heritage Victoria Consultant and Contractor Directory does not imply that a consultant or contractor is endorsed or approved by Heritage Victoria, the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning or Heritage Council of Victoria.
Anyone who wishes to be included in the directory must meet minimum criteria and demonstrate their qualifications and experience. We cannot, however, guarantee the accuracy of all the details provided by consultants and contractors. You should check all the information provided.
If seeking to engage a consultant, you are advised to ensure they have the required expertise to undertake the work you require.
Contact us for heritage advice or assistance.